So...the blogger interface is new.
I just want to start blogging daily again like I used to in high school. I don't know how feasible this will be since I either get lazy or I'm too tired to actually put my jumbled thoughts into words. Still, there's no harm in trying. I even came up with a grand plan earlier to start a whole new blog but knowing myself and my commitment to these things, I decided that I should just try this one out first and see if I'm gonna follow through.
This day started out when I woke up at 9 AM...and then promptly went back to sleep. (See, I wake up at 9 because I have to let Janine, our house helper, inside the house so she can do her work.) The next thing I know, it's already 12:20 and I have an AIESEC thing at 1:30.
okay. this capitalizing the beginning of every sentence is tedious. i will go back to not minding that particular grammar rule now so i can type faster.
that aiesec thing was the team leader orientation. an orientation facilitated by marlon for the new team leaders for the coming cycle. i took a shower and had a not-so-good lunch with ate heny. we had leftover chicken, tuna paella (from a can) and la paz batchoy (instant). not a good time to be living in this household. i take the car to UP and i arrive at 1:40. that's when marlon started the meeting. the first thing he talks about is that he hates starting late. apparently, the meeting really starts at 1 PM and i misread the text that sam sent. (i always do this and it always lands me in heaps of trouble.) then he goes on about how we're there to change the world one person at a time and then julia and diosa do their talk and eventually, it's over in two hours. i drop the laundry off at the laundry (duh haha) and then make my way home in record time (4:30!).
this day has been really productive so far in comparison to the rest of my week.
monday - spent morning studying for 99.1 finals. afternoon was spent taking the finals. went to moonleaf with lemne after that.
tuesday - bum around the house
wednesday - bum around the house
thursday - bum around the house
friday - spent morning bumming around the house. by 6 PM, off to the ABAM induction party for the new members. came in an outfit that was as pirate-y as my limited wardrobe was capable of. wore kuya jay's boots! haha! those boots made the outfit! wouldn't have looked pirate-y without it.
returning to today, we had a better dinner altogether since janine cooked actual food for us (rice, ground pork with potatoes, carrots, and peas, sauteed cauliflower in oyster sauce, and tahong which i did not eat). ate ida is home for the weekend and we watched the kitchen musical together. after that we watched horrible bosses which was just okay. it wasn't that funny.
hopefully tomorrow will prove to be more fruitful than today.
oh, who are we kidding? sunday is rest day!
No comments:
Post a Comment