Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

This has to be PMS

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. Must be PMS or something because I feel horrible. I feel like I can't win or something.

I just think I need to wake up earlier so I have more time to figure shit out. I miss the days when I could curse with abandon. There is something very satisfying in saying things like fuck and shit and motherfuck without having to think twice. Then again if I didn't have some sort of verbal filter in place, I might get figuratively slapped six ways to Sunday by my mom. Then again maybe not. Who the fuck knows, really?

I guess part of this is from my frustration from talking to this guy I'm trying to recruit for my org. Who just up and leaves in the middle of a conversation? I'm not yet done talking to you, buddy! If he's gonna be like that maybe I don't want him in my team after all. Fuck him then. He better come up with a good explanation for that if he even plans on coming up with a good explanation. He has my number, doesn't he? He knows where to find me.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

I just really need to get in a better head space because these days of doing nothing are getting to me. I just want to know what the outcome is of the shifting process so I can move on with life. Do I prioritize studies because I have an upcoming heavy accounting subject or do I take a more active role in the organizations I'm part of because I'll still be in the same track?

All in good time, I hope.

I just want my answers. And I'm running out of patience with everything.

GLAAAAAAAARB. UGHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment